Tear Down The Sky
The Firebird has one goal – to be the fastest. The fastest Enduro bike for our team riders, the fastest park bike, the fastest way to rail a top-to-bottom mega-descent – no matter whether that descent is in Moab or Morzine. Every aspect of our long travel 29er is tailored toward the pursuit of unbridled velocity, from its progressive, size-specific geometry to the tuned perfection of its dw-Link suspension. Whether you're chasing EWS podium glory or harboring a burning desire to tear down the sky in a supersonic plume of dust, the Firebird is your ticket to pure speed.
The DNA of Velocity
Modern geometry tailored for aggressive riding lets the Firebird rail at warp speed with battleship stability and laser precision. A relaxed head angle, long reach, and generous wheelbase are the key ingredients of high-speed composure. Balance and responsiveness are brought into the mix via size-specific chainstays and seat tube angles, ensuring that the Firebird remains nimble and responsive at all times, in all conditions. 165mm of ultra-capable dw-link suspension soaks up everything from jumbled moonscapes to massive G-outs and still snaps to attention and climbs with more authority than bikes offering inches less travel. Fast up, fast down. Fast.
Not As Sweet As It Looks
"Sweet bike, man." It's the ultimate lift-line compliment. In the case of the Firebird, that sweetness is only skin deep. Appearances can be deceptive. When you're coming in way too hot on the wrong side of the safe line, you want a partner with lightning reflexes and the dispassionate calm of a cold blooded killer. The Firebird's Hollow Core carbon construction cleanly disguises its psychotic side with a taut, sturdy, deceptively lightweight frame that calmly gets you out of the most gripped situations, in much the same way that James Bond can get his hands really dirty while keeping his suit perfectly clean. Super-capable suspension, planted handling, perfectly selected components, shaken, not stirred; the cocktail mix for blazing speed. Drink up!
Pivot's full carbon frame feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 5'2" to 6'9" has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Long-and-low geometry for a confident, and size-specific chainstay lengths refine the EWS Podium performance for different sized riders.
- Phoenix DH-inspired longer dw-link® maximizes the Firebird's rearward wheel-path for erasing square edge bumps and maximizing control.
- 165mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension travel featuring a vertically mounted trunnion metric coil-over or air shocks combined with 170mm front travel for unrivaled suspension performance.
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 170mm-travel Fox Factory and Performance Series 38 FIT Grip2 forks.
- Ultra-adjustable Fox Float X2, Float X, Live Valve, and DHX2 coil rear shock options.
- Custom tuned Fox Live Valve builds allow for layers of tuning to allow for a plusher than plush feel unmatched by any other suspension setup.
- Adjustable geometry with a flip chip upper link mount.
- Compatible with both 29" and 27.5" wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry for 29" 27.5" or MX wheel setups.
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6" or 27.5x2.8" wide.
- 12 x 157mm Super Boost Plus rear spacing adds stiffness and control.
- 31.6mm size seatpost match with the Firebird's short seat tube with deep insertions for longer travel posts.
- Featuring the easy to find UDH rear derailleur hanger for peace of mind when traveling the world.
- 1.5" headtube provides increased front-end stiffness and tracking.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing.
- All sizes fit a water bottle inside the front triangle.
- Pivot Tool Dock system compatible with mounts under the top tube and integrated into the underside of the frame.
|Geometry: Low BB|
|Seat Tube Length||37.5 cm||41.0 cm||44.0 cm||47.0 cm|
|Top Tube Length||59.8 cm||62.4 cm||64.1 cm||66.5 cm|
|Head Tube Length||9.5 cm||10.8 cm||11.8 cm||12.8 cm|
|Head Tube Angle||64.0°||64.0°||64.0°||64.0°|
|Seat Tube Angle||76.0°||76.5°||77.0°||77.0°|
|Chainstay Length||43.1 cm||43.4 cm||43.8 cm||44.5 cm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||35.0 cm||35.0 cm||35.0 cm||35.0 cm|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||2.00 cm||2.00 cm||2.00 cm||2.00 cm|
|Standover||66.2 cm||67.2 cm||69.3 cm||70.4 cm|
|Wheelbase||120.7 cm||123.9 cm||126.7 cm||130.0 cm|
|Reach||44.5 cm||46.8 cm||48.8 cm||51.0 cm|
|Stack||61.5 cm||62.7 cm||63.6 cm||64.5 cm|
Due to supply chain issues, Pivot cannot provide spec information at this time. Please visit our store in-person to learn more.
|Glacial Green Metallic / Small / Alloy Wheels||196338000840||00F9CV329AXOA--GGMSMDRPFN||FIR391859421|
|Glacial Green Metallic / Small / Carbon Wheels||196338002042||00F9CV329CXOA--GGMSMDRPFN||FIR397696961|
|Glacial Green Metallic / Medium / Alloy Wheels||196338000819||00F9CV329AXOA--GGMMDDRPFN||FIR392160061|
|Glacial Green Metallic / Medium / Carbon Wheels||196338002011||00F9CV329CXOA--GGMMDDRPFN||FIR391920051|
|Glacial Green Metallic / Large / Alloy Wheels||196338000789||00F9CV329AXOA--GGMLGDRPFN||FIR392384841|
|Glacial Green Metallic / Large / Carbon Wheels||196338001984||00F9CV329CXOA--GGMLGDRPFN||FIR398889911|
|Glacial Green Metallic / X-Large / Alloy Wheels||196338000871||00F9CV329AXOA--GGMXLDRPFN||FIR394993521|
|Glacial Green Metallic / X-Large / Carbon Wheels||196338002073||00F9CV329CXOA--GGMXLDRPFN||FIR39258731|
|Orange / Small / Alloy Wheels||196338001120||00F9CV329AXOA--ORGSMDRPFN||FIR263774151|
|Orange / Small / Carbon Wheels||196338002325||00F9CV329CXOA--ORGSMDRPFN||FIR268807111|
|Orange / Medium / Alloy Wheels||196338001090||00F9CV329AXOA--ORGMDDRPFN||FIR263450491|
|Orange / Medium / Carbon Wheels||196338002295||00F9CV329CXOA--ORGMDDRPFN||FIR262193361|
|Orange / Large / Alloy Wheels||196338001069||00F9CV329AXOA--ORGLGDRPFN||FIR264861451|
|Orange / Large / Carbon Wheels||196338002264||00F9CV329CXOA--ORGLGDRPFN||FIR265402731|
|Orange / X-Large / Alloy Wheels||196338001151||00F9CV329AXOA--ORGXLDRPFN||FIR265058951|
|Orange / X-Large / Carbon Wheels||196338002356||00F9CV329CXOA--ORGXLDRPFN||FIR269584391|
|Silver Sunrise / Small / Alloy Wheels||196338101578||00F9CV329AXOA--SSRSMDRPFN||FIR25545233M|
|Silver Sunrise / Small / Carbon Wheels||196338101974||00F9CV329CXOA--SSRSMDRPFN||FIR25506179M|
|Silver Sunrise / Medium / Alloy Wheels||196338101547||00F9CV329AXOA--SSRMDDRPFN||FIR25787171D|
|Silver Sunrise / Medium / Carbon Wheels||196338101943||00F9CV329CXOA--SSRMDDRPFN||FIR2529012D|
|Silver Sunrise / Large / Alloy Wheels||196338101516||00F9CV329AXOA--SSRLGDRPFN||FIR25190170G|
|Silver Sunrise / Large / Carbon Wheels||196338101912||00F9CV329CXOA--SSRLGDRPFN||FIR25525961G|
|Silver Sunrise / X-Large / Alloy Wheels||196338101608||00F9CV329AXOA--SSRXLDRPFN||FIR25669109L|
|Silver Sunrise / X-Large / Carbon Wheels||196338102001||00F9CV329CXOA--SSRXLDRPFN||FIR25484309L|